Hamilton-Breiner Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Inc. is located at 116 South Liberty Street, in Orwigsburg, Pennsylvania.
The Business was started by John H. Lundbye in 1950 at 211 Market Street in Orwigsburg and was operated under the name John H. Lundbye Funeral Home.
John started in the funeral industry in 1930 with Greenawalt Funeral Home in Reading, Pennsylvania when he was 20 years old. In 1935 John came to Orwigsburg with that establishment and the funeral home was operated out of 116 South Liberty Street. In 1955 the Funeral Home was purchased by Jim Heffner ,who then sold it to Lundbye in 1968. It was at this time that John’s Son-In-Law, Wayne S. Hamilton became involved with the the funeral home. Wayne graduated from Simmons School of Mortuary Science in 1978. Hamilton was licensed in 1979 after his internship with the firm.